Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Julie in OK[_2_] Julie in OK[_2_] is offline

Default Email Merge Problem

Yes - both are 2003. Per the article, I went into Internet Explorer to
ensure that Outlook was designated for my email.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Is the version of Outlook the same as the version of Word?

You should check that all of the requirments mentioned in the article are
present anyway.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Julie in OK" Julie in wrote in message
I want to send an email merged with an Excel database. There are no
problems
going through the email merge process in Word 2003. At the end of the
process, the system appears to run through the email addresses, but no
emails
are sent. Can anyone help?