Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default Designated Header Row will not Repeat on Subsequent Pages

"mlrubin" wrote:

Any idea why, once I "identify" a header row in table properties, it won't
appear on subsequent pages?

No... But you have not given us much to go on with...

If I had to guess I would say that you have inadvertantly activated text
wrapping for the table. Select the table, then do Table Table
Properties... "Table" tab Make sure that Text Wrapping is set to "None"
(In the second row of small table icons in the dialog box).