Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Mark Tangard[_2_] Mark Tangard[_2_] is offline

Default Rationale for frustrating datasource prompt

No, it's not that one. (That one would surprise me a lot less...) Ah well.

MT

Peter Jamieson wrote:
It's not the message titled "Security warning" that says

Opening "the pathname of a .mdb file"

"This file may not be safe if it contains code intended to harm your
computer..." etc. ?

If so, I think you only get /that/ one when you open a .mdb using DDE
and the warning is actually issued by Access and can be fixed in the
usual ways (modify macro security levels in Access, sign code etc.)