Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Deborah Lynn Dimoff Deborah Lynn Dimoff is offline

Default Word 2007 Mailmerge - "From" Field ???

Doug - I am using Outlook, I have not had luck in finding how to change the
default "From" field... can you provide help ?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

You must be logged into the mail program in the name that you want to appear
in the "From" field.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Steve D." wrote in message
news
I want to change the "From" field of the email that gets sent out via a
mailmerge from Word 2007.

In Word 2003, I could click the "Message Headers" toolbar button and enter
it. Now it's gone. Not nice. Very frustrating.

Anyone have an idea of where this button is or how to set the "From" field
of the email messages?

Thanks !
--
Steve D.