Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Word 2007 - how to import macros from previous normal.dot

AFAIK, all old macros will run in Word 2007. You will just need to copy the
template in which they are saved and install it in Word 2007 (if you upgrade
over a previous version, they should already be present).

"anthonycmatthews" wrote in
message news
I rely on my keyboard macros for writing and so it's not worthwhile giving
any time to the new beta until I have done that customisation. I can see
that there is a reason why Office 2007 has a different system for macros,

but
can you tell me a way to bring my old macros into it. thanks Anthony