Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
anthonycmatthews anthonycmatthews is offline

Default Word 2007 - how to import macros from previous normal.dot

Patrick - re. your second question, I use UK English in my documents. I
notice that when the language shifts unintentionally (for example with
imported text that is US English) that macros can be affected.

"Patrick Schmid" wrote:

What is the key combination for your macro? Which language are you using
Office in?

Patrick Schmid
--------------
http://pschmid.net

"anthonycmatthews" wrote in
message :

Cindy, thanks - in addition to my other post, I'm not sure how to do what you
ask below, except to say when I press the key combination, the macro doesnt
happen.

- exactly how a macro isn't working (and copy the code into your response)

"Cindy M -WordMVP-" wrote:

Hi Anthony,

I rely on my keyboard macros for writing and so it's not worthwhile giving
any time to the new beta until I have done that customisation. I can see
that there is a reason why Office 2007 has a different system for macros, but
can you tell me a way to bring my old macros into it.

You should be able to continue to use your macros, unless they do something
that's no longer supported in Word 2007 (very little of that). Have you tried
them? If you have, please describe
- the steps you followed to use them
- exactly how a macro isn't working (and copy the code into your response)

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)