Jay Freedman

Hi Pat,

Look in your macro code. If the .Wrap property of the .Find object is set to
wdFindAsk, that's the cause of the question. Change it according to the
behavior you want: wdFindContinue makes the search continue beyond the end
of the original selection or range (or wrap around to the beginning of the
document), or wdFindStop makes the search stop immediately.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

Pat wrote:
Hi,

I build a macro to auto "Find and replace" text in a document. In
Word 2000, it works very well. The problem is when i try to run the
same macro in Word 2003. Actually it still working , but the problem
is for each "Find and replace" action the program will ask: do you
want to go further will the find action and there is two text find
and replace ......etc. My question is, is there a option in Word 2003
that you can turn off the question?

Thanks and Regards,
P.Law