Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Brian Mailman Brian Mailman is offline

Default how do I find letter of condolence templets?

JoAnn Paules wrote:
I've never seen a letter of condolence so I doubt that there are any
templates available. Any letter template could be used - just
replace the text with your own words.

Letters of Condolence should be handwritten. The most basic, if you
don't know the deceased is:

Dear Friend:

I'm so sorry to hear of the passing of deceased. Please accept my
sincere condolences. Please know that you're in my thoughts at this
difficult time.

Yours Truly,

sender

If you did know the deceased, then feel free to share a rememberance.
Do not tell friend they will feel better.

B/