Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tim[_2_] Tim[_2_] is offline

Default format help

Jezebel wrote:
Word isn't a brilliant choice for this, but the best approach is probably to
create a textbox 3.5 wide, get that exactly as you want it, then copy it,
paste twice, and arrange the three textboxes to print as you need.

"Tim" wrote in message
I thought after 10 years of computing I knew alot about alot, but I need to
create a simple flier and can't accomplish what I need in any program, much
less Word. I need to create a 3 1/2" column ad that I can duplicate three
wide on a horizontal 8 1/2 X 11 sheet so they would duplicate 3 to a page
for cutting. Can someone tell me where I can go to learn how to do this?

MS Word 2002
MS Works 6.0
XP Home SP2

Many Thanks
Tim T
OKC

Actually, I tried formatting a column 3.5" wide and it wont let me. I tried using 2
columns, with one of them 3" wide thinking I could edit it somehow after I finished
creating the one column, no luck. I think I need to find an artist somewhere or a
program. ;-)
Tim