Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Default Word 2007 crash when saving

You should not try to save to any type of removable media. Always save to
your local HDD and the COPY to the media.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

wrote in message
Hi
When I try to save a Word 2007 document produced on my laptop to my
wirelessly networked PC hard drive the PC where I am saving the
document to crashes everytime.
I am able to save to my laptop hard drive, and I am also able to save
any other type of file to the networked drive. I have also tried to
save in either word 2007 standard format and the 2003 compatible
format, but I still have the same problems.
I have uninstalled 2007 at the moment, re-installed 2003 and
everything is fine.
Any help would be most appreciated.
Thanks