Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Jim Mac Millan

Default Problem Printing Specific Pages After Merge

I merged 10 records to a new document. After I printed the pages I noticed a
typo in some of the merged data. In the new document I fixed the mistakes
and attempted to print out only the effected pages.

In the Page range section of Print Dialog box I put in "2-4, 8" expecting
pages 2,3,4, and 8 to print out. Instead all ten pages are printed. I even
tried "2-4" and just single pages and the same thing happens every time. Is
seems to be directly connected to the newly merged document as none merged
documents behave as expected when printed.

Am I doing something wrong? I'm not even sure what to look for in the KB to
find a fix.

TIA

Jim Mac Millan