Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Footer/Header to appear only when there is a second page

Hi Kamitsukenu,

Have i done something wrong?

No, you have not. "Jezebel" is sometimes very rude when dealing with people who
don't know as much as s/he expects they should.

-- Cindy

"Jezebel" wrote:

I have met your customers; in my experience they are never quite as stupid
as those who blame them for their own incompetence. Pandering to your own
shortcomings won't make life easier for your readers.

If you don't know what a section break is, try "Word for Dummies".

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)