Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
josef klus josef klus is offline

Default How do I remove attached envelopes?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Select the envelope, including the section break between it and the letter
(this is more easily done in Normal view), and press Delete.

"jesfine" wrote in message
I placed an envelope in a Word document to facilitate sending the

document.
Now, I want to keep the document, but not the envelope. How do I delete

it?
Thank you

Is this the same in Word Mac, when I delete as above my WHOLE formatted
document loses its formatting and turns into the envelope format! How do I
get rid of this envelope and keep my normal document format, please?