Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Word Wrap: Where is it in Word 2007?

On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 18:55:28 -0600, "Gary Gary"
wrote:

I have Googled and Googled and cannot find any page that tells me where
Word Wrap is. For such a basic feature you'd think it would be under
View. Suggestions?

The reason you aren't finding anything is that word wrap is automatic
in Word unless you turn it off, or possibly if something is broken.

What are you trying to achieve? If it's to write lines of text that go
all the way across the Word window, instead of being constrained to
the text width implied by the page width and margins:

Go to Office button Word Options Advanced, in the "Show document
content" section, and check "Show text wrapped within the document
window". Back in the document, click the Draft button near the right
end of the status bar.

If your text is going wide and running off the side of the page and
you can't make it stay within the margins, that usually indicates some
corruption in the document. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/CorruptDoc.htm.

--
Regards,