ML

Default Multiple Styles - Filtering/Replacing

We have a document template we are developing that has two sets of styles,
one for numbered headers/section and one for unnumbered.

Is there anyway that we can control which styles are shown to the user based
on say a userform selection where the user picks if they want the numbered
or unnumbered version?

Secondly, is there anyway to replace all the styles throughout a document
from one type to another, so that a macro could possibly be used to change
all the styles from the numbered version to the unnumbered version?