Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default normal.dot template has no top margin but page settings show 1 inc

Tools | options and click on white space between pages. This happens when you
click the cursor at the top edge of the page.
--
Rae Drysdale

"Jannr" wrote:

My normal.dot template (blank document) has no top margin (cursor is at very
top of document) but when I go into page settings to change it, it says that
there is a 1 inch top margin -- which doesn't exist. No matter how I change
the margin, it remains set at the top of the page, I cannot seem to fix this.
Help!