TedW

Tried that but I get the same result. The suffix field is not matched. When I
try to match it, there is no suffix field offered to match it to.

"Doug Robbins" wrote:

Initiate the merge from Outlook and do not use the Address Block. Just
insert the fields that you want to use in the configuration that you want.

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"TedW" wrote in message
I am trying to use the Suffix field from Outlook in a mail merge letter but
it shows up as "not matched". When I try to match it with the correct
field,
there is no field "suffix" available for mapping. Any suggestions?