Daiya Mitchell

I think this depends on how you are printing to PDF. For instance, I think
one of the features offered by the full Adobe (on Windows) would be carrying
over the links from a Word TOC. Not sure about the cheaper clones. Also,
I'm fairly sure none of the PDF makers will do anything with the document
map itself--you would need a TOC (which uses bookmarks) or to change some
other settings in the PDF maker.

On 7/8/05 6:47 AM, "Joćo Correia" wrote:

Hi,
I have a template and as long as i'm writing my document a document map is
being created. I'd like to, when I print my document to a .PDF file I still
have my document map in the bookmarks folder. If this is not possible maybe
there's a way to do this with the bookmarks instead of the document map...
Thanks,
Joćo Correia

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word