Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I find more wedding invitation templets?

Creativity is encouraged for the invitation, discouraged in the vows.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I often wish wedding couples didn't feel compelled to inject so much
personality and creativity. I've become inured to these "touches" over the
years, but sometimes I long for just a bog-standard
straight-out-of-the-Book-of-Common-Prayer wedding service.

so
all may benefit.

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
Especially for a wedding. I mean seriously. You can't be injecting
personality and creativity into *weddings*.

On 8/31/06 12:18 AM, "JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

You are such a silly man! Imagine asking someone to be creative and

doing
something that is uniquely their own.

"aalaan" wrote in message

What about *creating* (gasp) the document?

"tambam" wrote in message
I need to print wedding invitations, engagement annoucements, and
save
this
date annoucements. I have only located one templet for this. Are
there
any
more?