Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How do I find more wedding invitation templets?

If you don't find a job soon, you should probably do it!

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
.. .
I just had a great idea for a home business - Creating templates for

bizarre
circumstances! Payment in advance and no guarantees on the legality or
efficacy of said template.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote in message
.. .
On 8/31/06 3:31 PM, "aalaan" wrote:

Oh soreee (crawls into corner).

My two pet hates

1 'Can someone send me a template for a letter I want to write...
(should it start Dear... and finish Yours... and BTW, what comes in
between?')

My boilerplate on that one is labeled "Template Requests from Crazy
People".

Though, to be honest, I completely think that a wedding invitation is an
appropriate moment to look at lots of various templates, and not just
start
from scratch, because the design does matter, and templates give design
help. The poor original poster--you just happened to set us off on this
particular thread.

It's the request for "template for permission to take the neighbor's

child
into Mexico" and the request for "template for a letter of condolence"
that
really bug me.

Daiya