Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
LVTravel[_2_] LVTravel[_2_] is offline

Default Inserting frame in Word 2007

"Kenb" wrote in message
I am trying to do documents with different pages and I cannot even get
wordpad to give me a format to create a header and footer, page numbers
the
menu bar does not have any information. Please help this is for a college
document.

Kenb, please don't hijack a post on a different topic.

To help you, if you do not have Word or Works on your computer and you need
a Office Word processor type of program go to www.openoffice.org and
download and install Open Office. It has a word processing program similar
to Word 2003 in most of it's features and can save files in a format
compatible to Microsoft Word.

If you do decide to use Open Office as your main program suite I recommend
changing the default file save type to Microsoft's files (.doc for Word,
..xls for Calc, .ppt for Impress.)