Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Raja

Default Cannot delete toolbar in Word 2003

Yes, but still I am unable to delete them. I tried finding the add-in, in
tools templates and addins, but there was nothing listed. Neither I am able
to delete it from tools customize ...
Why does deleting these from tools customize not really delete them. Why
do they pop up back again.

Any other ideas ?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

These are not standard Word toolbars so either you have added them to
normal.dot in which case you can delete them from tools customize
toolbars or they are loaded by an add-in, in which case the add-in will be
listed in tools templates and addins. Widening that dialog box will reveal
the full path to the file in question. Remove it from the startup folder.

Raja wrote:
I can so many useless toolbars which are there for nothing. Here are
those:

1) Two "Currency Sample" toolbars, but they contain nothing. I want
to get rid of them, but Word 2003 shows its deleted when I manually
delete them. But when Word is restarted, they pop back again.

2) There are 3 "Most Recently used" toolbars which I dont want. They
contain nothing in them. The count of "Most Recently Used" keeps on
incresing sometimes. How can I avoid this ?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Which toolbar?

newsgroup so all may benefit.

"Raja" wrote in message
I am unable to delete the toolbar in Word 2003. I delete it but it
shows back again when Microsoft Word is started. How do I remove it
permanently ?