Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Harry Simonton[_2_] Harry Simonton[_2_] is offline

Default Peculiar Ruler in Word

Graham, your solution worked for me like clockwork. Thanks!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

See http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm

Peter Rooney wrote:
My wife has just emailed me a Word document that is SUPPOSED to be
set up for A4, but the ruler across the top of the document shows
0-54 cm
I can't get this to go back to the normal A4 ruler which would show
21 (or
29.7 if landscape).
If I close the doc an restart Word, the ruler STILL shows the wrong
measurement, so obviously some default or other has been changed.
Can anyone offer any advice as to how i can get it back to the
correct A4 ruler?
Thanks in advance
Pete