Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stan Brown

Default write a letter of appeal for termination of contract

Mon, 28 Nov 2005 04:13:03 -0800 from Bevmacky
:
I want to
appeal against this decision and am not sure how to word the letter.

Write (on paper) exactly what you would say if talking to a person.

Go through it and change anything you think might be taken the wrong
way.

Type that into Word.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/