Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.office.misc,microsoft.public.office.setup,microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default How to show always ALL menu entries?

Try the Tools menu, click Customize.
On the Options tab make sure that "Always show full menus" is check.

"Matthias Mernsen" wrote:

Currently menu entries in menues of e.g. Office2003 are only shown when they are used inthe last
approx. 2 weeks. To see really all menu items I have eplicitely to click the double-arrow-at the-bottom-of-each-menu.

How can I switch to a display where always all availale menues are shown?

Is this a system wide setting or application specific?

Matthias