Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Samantha Samantha is offline

Default Excel Tables in Word

Hi,

I have created a very large table in word and now I need to copy it
into my word document. The problem is that when I insert the table
into word (copy, paste) the table is so large. The fonts are the same.
I don't understand why it is so huge in word. I have also tried
copying the table as a picture but the same thing. When I insert the
files as an object, the situation gets even worse.

The excel table span 5 pages landscape, letter. What is the best way
to show this table in my word document, without using a ton of pages.

Thank you,
Samm