Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Default Printing merged labels in Word 2003

Do you have a Next Record code at the end of the page? If not, try
inserting it. You will need to insert it from the toolbar, or ribbon,
not by just typing.

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

"Brenda R" Brenda wrote in message
:

No matter how many times I have tried, I am only able to print the first 30
merged address labels. It prints the same page over and over and over! Does
not progress to the rest of the pages - should be a total of three pages.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
12/6/2007 10:11 AM