Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Page Numbering - Thanks

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Marsh" wrote in message
news
Thats perfect. Thank you both

"Marsh" wrote:

I have a seven section document (using odd page section breaks), outline
numbering has been used with Heading Styles so that the first section is
Part
I (Heading 1), then Section I-A (Heading 2), and then Article I-A-1
(Heading
3), etc
The next section is Part II .............. and so on.

I would like to get the page number it be linked to the outline number
scheme and am at a loss to get started. Any help would be appreciated,
with
any page numbering format (such as Part I.1, Part I.2, ....., Part II.1).
can then customize to suit our purpose which is not yet completely clear.
Just how to get started will be of great value.

Marsh