Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default collecting together hyperlinks in word document

See the article "What do I do with macros sent to me by other newsgroup
readers to help me out?" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...eateAMacro.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pippalong" wrote in message
Thanks.
I guess this is using Word as I haven't before. How and where do I put
these
codes?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Use the following code to insert a copy of them at the end of the
document:

Dim hlink As Field, hrange As Range

For Each hlink In ActiveDocument.Fields
If hlink.Type = wdFieldHyperlink Then
Set hrange = hlink.Code
ActiveDocument.Range.InsertAfter Mid(hrange, 13, Len(hrange) -
14) &
vbCr
End If
Next hlink

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Pippalong" wrote in message
I want to collect together a large number of hyperlinks to use in a
"sources" section of a report.
I have used a style sheet and hyperlinks appear in the style sheet, but
unlike all my other styles I cannot select all other similar
hyperlinks -
it
only ever says there is the one formatted item in the hyperlink style,
whichever hyperlink I click on and try to collect.