SVC

This is your second request regarding this question.

Suzanne Barnhill suggested in response to your first request that you use a
table. I agree and would suggest that you use a three-column table to set up
your tri-fold brochure. I am assuming that your page setup is already set at
landscape.

To create the necessary space between "columns" you will need to increase
the internal margins in your table (Table Table Properties, click the Cell
tab and the Option button, change the cell margin to a sufficient size to
allow the appearance of columns).

I'm not sure I understand about the columns not formatting horizontally only
vertically. Do you mean that the text is coming out reading from left to
right, and you want it to read from, say, bottom to top? If this is the
case, you can change the direction of the text in the table cells, Format
Text Direction. If you are looking for something else, could you please give
a more precise description.

"NJ Premier Group" wrote:

I am attempting to create a 3-fold brochure (in a landscape format) in MS
Word but the columns are not formatting horizontally only vertically as in a
book rather than a brochure. I would really appreciate anyone's assistance.