Anne Troy

Default Mail Merge in Graphics

Very weird, Graham. I couldn't get it to work either. I looked and looked
and looked again and again at the syntax...
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Graham Mayor" wrote in message
The images on the web page were screen shots from Word with this working -
so it clearly works as shown.
Why it is prevented from doing so on your hardware is a different issue
entirely

Gary Dotzlaw wrote:
Yes, there is a picture called 1.jpg in c:\images.

No, nothing shows, not even a picture placeholder.

I appreciate the answers, but has anyone actually tried this? It does
not appear to work as documented. I am preparing to open a tech
incident with Microsoft because I need this solved.

Gary