Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ian Yorke Ian Yorke is offline

Default mail merge peoblem with word and access

In our Database we have lookup tables for city and state. example

CityId City StateID State
10 New York 50 NY
11 Atalnta 51 GA

our customer table has many fields: FirstName, LastName, Company, City,
State, etc.

City and State uses the look up tables described above to get their values.
We created a query based on the customer table to create mailing envelopes.
the problem is that word show only the CityID and StateID in word example

John Smith
Smith Company
11 51

Instead of : Atlanta Ga. How can we get the result to display Atlanta GA?

--
Thanks
Ian