Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I want to add more than one line to an existing table in Word

I think that's one reason I like Office products. There are often multiple
ways to do the same thing and you can decide which way works better for you.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
I select one, right-click and choose Insert Rows, then select the resulting
two and F4, select the resulting four and F4, etc., until I get the needed
number.

so
all may benefit.

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote in message
I usually add one and then use CTRL+Y to repeat the command. I find that
fast way to do it but I'm comfortable with using the keyboard.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"LizS" wrote in message
I use tables in Word alot and want to be able add more than one line at
time to an existing tablecan anyone help