Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default I want to add more than one line to an existing table in Word

Yes, I think a lot of us miss this feature.

"LizS" wrote in message

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

Do you mean rows? If you want to add 2 rows, hightlight two rows; if you

want
to add 5 rows, hightlight 5 rows, etc before going to the Table menu and
Insert Rows above or below the highlighted section. Does this help?
--
Rae Drysdale

Thanks everyone I think it was offfice 98 or maybe an earlier version you
could stipulate how many rows you wanted to add.

"LizS" wrote:

I use tables in Word alot and want to be able add more than one line

at a
time to an existing tablecan anyone help