Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Using Next Record in an IF Field

Use either a Next Record If or a Skip Record If field

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"a_ryan1972" wrote in message
I'm trying to create envelopes from a data source of about 2,000 records.
Some of the entries having mailing addresses and some don't. I have one
main
document to merge all of the billing addresses. I'm trying to create one
merge all of the mailing addresses. How do I do the code if I'm trying to
say IF Field 1 is blank, go to the next record?

Thank you.