Graham Mayor

http://www.gmayor.com/replace_using_wildcards.htm

Jason wrote:
Where can I get a comeplet list a wildcards a what thay do ?

"Jason" wrote:

I have a old and very long document, this document is over 50 pages
long and was created by someone else in Microsoft Word document does
not have page breaks the individual continuously hit the enter key
to move the text down a new page was designed. Ther instead of
letting wordwrap automatically the individual always hit a hard
return. the individual hit the space-bar key continuously to move
text to the last is there a way other than manually deleting all the
returns and spaces set this document and so it looks right