Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
vttotal vttotal is offline

Default Emailing Word doc as an attachment

Hi Jim,

Let me see what I can do for you to help you with this problem.

Once your email windows opens up you should see in the "include bar" the
option of "signature." I am sure that the signature you saves as the default
template in outlook will be there and you can export it to your email.

Let me know if that information helps,

--
Vicente Tulliano

"Jim Peterson" wrote:

Hi everyone and thanks for any help you can offer. One of you guys always
seems to have the answer I need.

I'm running XP Pro and Office 2007.

I have my email set up in Outlook so that when I create a new blank email it
already has my signature block in the document.

When I'm working in Word and want to send the doc I'm working as an email
attachment, I go to the MS button, select Send as an attachment and it opens
a blank Email message with the Word doc already attached. Great - except the
email message does not have my default signature block.

Is there some way to make this happen? I'm probably just missing a setting,
but so far I haven't been able to locate it.

Thanks in advance for any help and suggestions.

Jim