Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default How to get watermark on all pages in Word 2007?

Open the header pane (double click in the top border) and when the selection
is in the header, use the Watermark facility.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Sesquipedalian Sam" wrote in message
I have a simple 3-page document. I would like to put a watermark on
all pages. To insert a watermark, I click on Page Layout | Watermark |
Draft 1. If I do this from page 1, I get it on page 1 only. If I then
do it from page 2, I get it on pages 2-3, but it disappears from page
1. If I redo it from page 1, it reappears on page 1, but disappears
from pages 2-3.

What is going on?