Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Blip Blip is offline

Default Alignment in track changes

I'm a fairly new user of Track Changes. I've edited a document which has also
been back to two other people for their input. Somewhere along the line -
don't know if which of us has messed up - when I display 'final showing mark
up' the block of type has shifted left on the page. When I check the margins
in both versions - in fact the whole page set up - they are identical, and
yet the views are different. When in the 'final' view it is fine - back to
it's original margins. Actually in the altered/affected view ('showing mark
up') the page is even wider than the original. Can anybody tell me what has
happened? Fortunately I can print it and it's ok in 'final' view. I'd been
tearing my hair out trying to figure why it had 'gone left' and couldn't
change it until I stumbled upon the fact that it is ok in 'final'.