Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User Mike Hall - MS MVP Windows Shell/User is offline

Default Am I able to merge an address book from a different program?

You would have to use the save as or export feature of the WordPerfect
address book to create a file format that can be used by MS Office ..

--
Mike Hall
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

"Michelle Perry" Michelle wrote in message
I am trying to merge or move an address book from WordPerfect to Word. I
am
also trying to use the highlighter, but I need to change the colors to
different colors than what is available. I use lighter colors than what
is
available. If any ideas, please help!! I am at work and trying to change
programs, but not really getting anywhere.

Thanks ahead for assitance!