Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs

Default carriage return without creating a new paragraph

There are two workarounds:

1. If you're happy with this behavior for the entire document, check the
option (Tools | Options | Compatibility) "Don't expand character spaces on
the line ending Shift-Return." Compatibility Options are document-specific,
so this choice won't affect any other documents.

2. If you want to change the behavior for a single paragraph, insert a tab
character before the line break.

"Bigboudda" wrote in message
Hello,

When I press Shift+Enter with a justified text, the last line get

justified
even if it has 3 words which generate huge spaces between words. I'd like

have the same effect than Shift+Enter on a justified text (meaning no new
paragraph) without having the last line to be justified.

Can you help me?

Thanks,
__
Bigboudda