Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Can I scan paper letterhead into Word as electronic letterhead?

You will get a much better quality job if you can use the original artwork
rather than a scan of it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"ECTRBob" wrote in message
I am using (as a newbie) Word 2000 and would like to scan in my letterhead,
with Word, Publisher, or ? third party software and have the scan appear
as
the letterhead of the 1st page of my Word correspondence. I would then
like
to print the document (with a color laser printer- as my letterhead has
color
printing as well as color graphics) and have the entire document including
the "electronic letterhead" reproduced. Perhaps I'm too optimistic about
what can be accomplished but would like to ask. Thanks for your time and
help.