Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?VG9vZHk=?=,

Can I still edit the color of Microsoft clipart? I know that many years ago,
the clipart that I received with Word was editable. For instance, I was able
to select a green musical note, right click on it, and select grouping, then
"change color."

Unfortunately, you don't tell us which version of Word you're working with, so
it's not certain we can tell you the proper command to look for. The answer is
Yes, however, you can change the colors.

Try this: Tools/Customize/Commands. From the Drawing category, look for
"Disassemble picture" (or something very similar). Drag it to the Drawing
toolbar. Close the dialog box. Click on a ClipArt, then use this tool.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)