Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Macro not working on other pc's

You have almost certainly saved the macro in your own normal.dot template
and not in the document template. With the document template open for
editing you can move the code from the new macros module to the document
template - http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm should help.

akkrug wrote:
I have created a new template and added a macro to it to unprotect
the form and insert additional lines. When I open the template, the
macro shows up under the template in question (not just on the normal
template). Does anyone know why the macro won't work or display on
other pc's? I tried to use the organizer to copy from one template
to another without much success.

Thanks for the help!