Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Baron Baron is offline

Default Can not save or save as in word 2007 HELP!

I can't save in Word 2007 every time I hit the save or save as button nothing
happens. when I x out of the document it askes me if I want to save any
changes, I hit yes and still nothing. I have uninstalled office and still
nothing changes once a reinstall the programs. I have seen some salutions
like Renaming/deleting the Data key, but I don't know where to go to delete
the key. Can someone help me and break it down Barney style....