Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Lene Fredborg[_2_] Lene Fredborg[_2_] is offline

Default table formatting problems

Check the left and right indentation of the text (in the Paragraph dialog
box). A negative right indent will make the text disappear to the right. The
left and right indent need to be set to the same value in order to make
centered text appear precisely centered.

--
Best regards
Lene Fredborg

skrev i en meddelelse
I'm using Word 2002 in XP.

I need to use a 7 column table. So, using a page setup in landscape, I
created a 5 column table because that was the maximum option Word offered.
I then added 2 columns to get to 7 columns.

Problems:
a) centering the text in the cells is off
b) text that extends beyond the column width disappears to the right.

Is there a way around these problems? Thanks.

Jeff