Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Default Menu bar on Word 2000 disappeared, how can I restore it?

See the article "My Menus and Toolbars are missing" at:

http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/MissingMenusEtc.htm

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"Paladin" wrote in message
I am using Office 2000. My Word 2000 main menu bar suddenly disappeared.

Even
the toolbar below it vanished. Every tip for restoring commands and

toolbars
calls for clicking on "Options", but there is nothing to click on. I can
type a document but then I cannot save it or do the nice things the menu

and
toobar allow me to do. Excell is working fine. I'm trying to avoid

reloading
Office 2000. Help.