Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Mrs. M Mrs. M is offline

Default Problems with a header??? Word 2007

I am working on several resumes - am relatively new to 2007 but am finding my
way around ok till now...Need to have objects placed at the top of a document
- shapes & text - had it all done - colored, etc...when I try and print it it
leaves a white space at the top and cuts off parts of it - tried adjusting
margins - no luck. Any suggestions? Next question - how do I get these
objects I made to repeat on the top of each page (like a header) once they
are aligned properly and print the way I want them? Am new to Word 2007...