The first question I would have would be why you're converting from JPEG to
BMP. The second would be why you're saving it to the desktop instead of My
Pictures. The third would be why you're copying and pasting it into Word
instead of using Insert | Picture | From File.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
A new problem jumped into my Win 98SE.

I had been copying the pictures from a internet forum

In the past (earlier today) I could copy a JPEG and convert it to BMP and
save to desktop..
Then I would copy the BMG and save it to a word (97) doc. Picture would

be
BIG..

All of the sudden when I do the above steps the picture that I get on Word
is only 0.57 inch high and 1.52 inch wide.. Like a postage stamp..

If when in Word I do the following

Click Insert / Picture / From File --- I get the large picture on

the
Word doc..

Anyone have an idea what happened and how I can change this back to my
original thing???

Thanks Jack