Bob

Create a master document then add each of your 10 documents as 'sub
documents'. It appears that the sub documents retain there 'tracked changes'.
You should then be able to print out the single 'master document'.

/bob

"wordwonder" wrote:

I have 10 SEPARATE documents being reviewed with track changes by 5 different
people and want to combine all those documents with their tracked changes
into 1 document. Is this possible in word 2003 to keep the traked changes of
all the documents. I've tried and currently it seems this is not doable.